Monday, August 4, 2008

Brooklyn the makeup artist

The other day while I was getting some work done, my sweet little Brooklyn decided to give herself a makeover. In the span of about 5 minutes she was able to get into my makeup and put lipstick all over her face, hands, feet, and stomach. Fortunately for me, she didn't get it anywhere else in the house. Right now the charger for our digital camera is lost, so I had to take this picture with my phone, otherwise I would have taken more pictures. The worst part about the lipstick mess is that the lipstick is the kind that only comes off with makeup remover and a bit of scrubbing. She's very ticklish and was laughing like crazy when I was washing her feet and hands, but once I got to the face she wasn't very happy about it. Hopefully that will deter her from doing it again, but I doubt it!!

2 comments:

Shawna said...

Yay! Another blogger!! I love blogging, just started about 2 weeks ago but I'm hooked! I do remember having seminary with you, but I'm in the same boat you are, I can't remember who our teacher was! lol But I do remember chatting away with you :)

the5johnsons said...

you have a darling family. I also have a makeup obsessed child and i get so frustrated at the mess they can make in a matter of a few seconds. - Kellie