Monday, August 11, 2008

Breaking Dawn


So I just finished reading Breaking Dawn on Saturday. I have avoided everything Twilight related since the book came out because I didn't want to get spoiled, so I won't spoil anything here just in case you haven't read it yet, but I did want to give my opinion on it.

I really liked the book. Everything that I wanted to happen in the book happened. Sure, there were slow parts, and sure things were a little unrealistic, but hey...it's fiction, what do you expect? I think that as an ending to the series I couldn't have asked for anything better.

I have read some reviews on Amazon that have not been so great. Honestly, I don't see how you cannot like the book if you liked the other three.

So I want to know...Have you read it? Are you reading it now or going to start? Did you like it? Comment away!!!

4 comments:

Stacie said...

Hey Stacy,
I read the book last week and loved it. I'm not some obsessed fan or anything, but I think these books are a great read! Can't wait for the movie.

the5johnsons said...

I absolutley loved it. I agree. Everything i wanted to happen happened. I also can't wait for the movie although i have seen the trailer and i pictured Edward a lot cuter.

Allison said...

I really enjoyed it. I kinda wanted them to fight the Vulturi in the end but oh well. I hate how she left it wide open for a sequel because this is supposed to be the end. WHat a fun read though!!!

Shawna said...

I'm reading it now. I'm only on chapter 7 I think and I like it so far if I can just get past all the unrealistic parts!