Thursday, October 23, 2008

I forgot one of my kids!!!!

Now, before anybody gets worried that I left one of my kids home alone or at the store or something, rest assured it's not that bad!!! However, we went up to Beus's Pond on Saturday to have some family pictures done and to also take individual pictures of each of the kids. So, kids being kids, they weren't all that cooperative with the picture taking, which of course left us quite stressed out. We left the individual pictures until the end and also took pictures of the girls together and the boys together. Well...as I was going through our pictures yesterday to pick which ones to print, I noticed that we didn't have an individual pictures of Kenzie. We got her picture taken with Brooklyn, but never had her pose by herself. I asked her about it yesterday to see if she realized we hadn't taken her picture and she said she didn't realize we had taken a picture of Cody and thought that we were only taking pictures of Kaden and Brooklyn. How sad is that!!! So, since the kids get out of school early tomorrow and I wasn't overly thrilled with any of the pictures that I got of them anyway, I am taking them all up to Layton Park to try again. Hopefully I will get better pictures of each of them since they won't be posing for family pictures and maybe I won't forget any of them this time :) Wish me luck!!!

4 comments:

Shawna said...

Oh man that sucks!!! But I could totally see me doing that! haha Good luck with your picture make-up day!

linnellbelle said...

You really never forgot one of your kids before? Anywhere? Good job! Consider yourself lucky...
Don't you love when pictures turn out good? Post some when you get a chance.

Travis & Steff said...

I have to admit, that made me laugh a little!!! It sounds like something that I would do. Family pictures (or any pictures) are very stressful!

Stacie said...

Love the pictures, Stacy. They turned out great!