Thursday, October 16, 2008

Corn maze

We went to the Black Island Farms corn maze in Syracuse today and had a blast!! Unfortunately I forgot my camera, so no cute pictures to accompany this post, but I figured I could tell about what we did. We went as a ward so that we could get the discounted price, which definitely helps out when you've got four kids you're paying for!!! So the activities included a hay ride where everybody got to pick out a pumpkin, the corn maze, which is huge, the courtyard which had slides, a cow train, see-saws, pumpkin bounce house, animals, etc. There was so much to do, we ended up staying there for 4 hours. Brooklyn really liked the big slides, but of course couldn't go down them alone, so I got to experience them as well, which actually turned out to be pretty fun. We only did one part of the maze since it is pretty big and the kids were having a lot more fun in the courtyard then getting lost in the corn, go figure!! All in all in turned out to be a great day and I'm so glad we decided to go!!

2 comments:

Wild Warr's said...

Do you ever remember playing in our corn fields??

Brooke and Aaron said...

Hey Stacy! Yeah, a lot can happen in a few years huh! You've also added a couple since I've seen you guys. They are all so cute! I'm glad you found my blog, keep in touch!