Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Cody

Cody got tagged in a game of "Kiddo Tag". How fun!! Now I'm supposed to tell 5 things about him that people may not know, so here it goes.

1. He's going to be a rock star!! He is taking electric guitar lessons right now and doing very well with them. He's got a great ear for music and catches on very easily.

2. He loves to read. Right now he is reading the 5th book in the Harry Potter series. When he reads before bed each night we have to be good about checking on him to make sure he doesn't stay up all night reading. He has a very hard time putting a book down. Hmmm....I wonder where he gets that from? :)

3. He is the incessant gatherer of useless information!! Whenever he gets interested in something he has to find out everything there is to know about it. Past obsessions have included Mario, Weird Al, and now his most recent obsession is Bucket Head. For those of you who don't know, Buckethead is an electric guitar player who once played in Guns N Roses. I'm sure one day he will be very good at Jeopardy with all his useless trivia!!

4. He is very sensitive. He becomes quite emotional when watching something sad on tv. He also hates yelling and fighting. I think this is a very admirable trait for a young man!!

5. He is very creative. He has always enjoyed building things, drawing things, and trying to figure out how things work. He's very artistic, which is something I am definitely not. He definitely gets this from Les!!

Of course, there are many more things that I could write about Cody. He's a great kid!! He's a great big brother and a great helper around the house!! So Cody, if you read this, I love you!!!

So, now I tag:
Shaylee G.
Maggie H.
Madelyn J.
Dax S.
Maximum Powers

1 comment:

Carlee Hoopes said...

How fun! I've never done something like this for Maggie before. She turns 1 on Monday so I'll probably incorporate it into one big birthday post. :) I'm a lot like Cody with the obsessions. I get really obsessed about things and have to find out everything there is to know about them. Maybe we could do doubles Jeopardy sometime and sweep our competition....although I'm kind of a moron about the things I'm not obsessed with. :)