Tuesday, July 29, 2008

TIme to start

So, I'm new to this blogging thing, but I have really enjoyed reading other people's blogs, so here I go with mine.

I guess I'll start by introducing our family. Les and I met while in high school and got married a couple months after graduation. We were blessed with our first son, Cody, a couple months later. Since then, we have had three more kids, McKenzie, Kaden, and Brooklyn. They are the joy of our lives and keep us quite busy. Les and I will be celebrating our 12th anniversary in a couple weeks.

We live in Syracuse, Utah. We just moved last year and have really enjoyed our new home.

I look forward to sharing the funny stories about our kids and maybe some random thoughts from me.

2 comments:

Carlee Hoopes said...

Hey, I'm so glad you started a blog! I've already added it to my Google Reader, so I can read about all the great things you have to say. :) And I'm sure you're hoping you will be chosen to win my illustration. Good luck! ;)

Travis & Steff said...

Hey Stacy!
What a small world we live in!!! I am glad you started blogging. It is so much fun! You will become addicted!