Monday, March 28, 2011

Really Big Pumpkins & Someone Has A Birthday!

Our neighbor grew some really huge pumpkins this year and he was kind enough to take a picture of our kids with them since our camera was still broken and we didn't have a new one yet. Yay for really nice neighbors!

I seriously can't believe how big those pumpkins got. I love this picture!



Next up was Kaden's birthday. Les was able to order us a new camera just in time to take pictures for his birthday. He turned 6 this year. He's growing up way too fast!

We surprised him with a bike and by his expression in the picture, I'd say he was pretty excited about it!

And of course, safety first! We got him a bike helmet to go with it. Unfortunately I'm not very good about reminding my kids to wear helmets, so I don't think he even knows where it is now, but it's the thought that counts, right?!


We had a combined birthday party for both Kaden and Cody with the family. Notice Jacob trying to help out with the candles. :)

Jacob was really determined to blow out some candles, but Cody wasn't going to have it!

I'd say the boys both had great birthdays this year. The kids just keep getting older and it makes me sad that it's happening so fast.

Coming up next time, Soccer, Guitar, and a Field Trip!




No comments: